Garlic Potatoes Recipe
Cost per serving $0.57 view details
- 4 large baking potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 3 Tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Combine all ingredients; place in a lightly greased 12x8x2-inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350-degrees for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 229g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 137||48%|
|Total Fat 15.57g||19%|
|Saturated Fat 9.79g||39%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 34.16g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.6g||15%|