Garlic Coriander Rice Recipe
Cost per serving $1.78 view details
- 1 ½ cup of Basmati rice – washed and drained
- 1 small bunch of coriander leaves – shredded/chopped
- 10 garlic – chopped
- 4 tbsp virgin olive oil
- Salt for taste
- Water (the quantity you would add to cook rice)
- Fry garlic in heated oil till light brown in color.
- Add rice and continue to fry for 3-4 mins.
- Tip it into rice cooker; add water and season with salt.
- As soon as rice is cooked, stir in coriander leaves.
- Fluff up the rice before serving.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 479g|
|Recipe makes 3 servings|
|Calories from Fat 204||35%|
|Total Fat 23.39g||29%|
|Saturated Fat 2.92g||12%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 91.49g||24%|
|Dietary Fiber 12.6g||42%|