Fudge- Dibetic Recipe
Cost per serving $0.00 view details
- 2% milk 1 c
- Artificial brandy extract 1 ts
- Sweetener equiv. to sugar** 1/2 c
- Unflavored gelatin (5 pkg) 5 tb
- Unsweetened cocoa powder 3/4 c
- Water 1 c
- In small saucepan, combine milk and cocoa. Whisk until there are no
- lumps of cocoa. Cook over medium heat, stirring for about 5 min or
- until thickened. (This cooks out the raw cocoa taste.)
- In another small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over water; let stand for
- 5 min to soften.
- Heat over low heat, stirring, until gelatin dissolves. Stir into
- cocoa mixture.
- Stir in sweetener (artificial sweetener like SugarTwin equivalent to
- 1/2 cup sugar) and brandy extract. Remove from heat.
- Pour into 8 inch square baking dish. Let stand at room temperature 4
- hours or until firm.
- To remove from pan, cut around edges with a sharp knife. Place dish
- in shallow pan of hot water for about 30 seconds just to slightly
- soften bottom. Loosen one corner, then quickly flip gel out onto
- clean cutting surface.
- With sharp knife, cut evenly in 10 one way and 10 the other way.
- Place in container, cover and refrigerate. Will keep up to 1 week in
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 6g|
|Recipe makes 100 servings|
|Calories from Fat 1||33%|
|Total Fat 0.08g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.05g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.37g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|