Fruit Jello Salad Recipe
Kids and adults will enjoy this.
- 15 pc Romaine Lettuce (optional)
- 4 cups Water (for gulaman)
- Fruit Cocktail Syrup (for gulaman)
- 4 tsp White Sugar (for gulaman)
- 1 sachet (24 grams) Jelly Powder Mix (for gulaman)
- 1 can (300 ml) Condensed Milk (for salad mixture)
- 1 pack (250 ml) All-Purpose Cream (chilled, for salad mixture)
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise (for salad mixture)
- 1 tsp Yellow Mustard (yellow prepared, for salad mixture)
- 1/4 tsp Iodized Fine Salt (for salad mixture)
- 3 pcs (50 grams) Shrimp (boiled, shelled and diced, for salad mixture)
- 24 pc Quail Eggs (boiled and peeled, for salad mixture)
- 1 can (832 grams) Del Monte Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (drain, reserve syrup)
- Mix well all ingredients for gulaman in a mixing bowl. Simmer for 2 minutes. Pour mixture in 13"x 9" pan. Chill until set. Cut into cubes. Set aside.
- Combine ingredients for salad. Mix with gulaman. Chill until ready to serve.
- Cut lettuce and arrange on serving glasses. Scoop salad mixture into serving glasses and serve.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner