Frozen Sangria Recipe
I got this recipe from a wine festival. Any inexpensive red table wine should work. I've also used Llano (these are local Texas wines, but you can adjust to your preference. Same with the grapefruit soda. This keeps well in the freezer and you can pull it out to enjoy on a hot day. Just add soda at the time you drink it.
- 12 oz frozen limeade concentrate
- 12 oz frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 bottle Dry Comal Creek foot pressed wine (or other red wine)
- 2 liters HEB grapefruit soda (or substitute your brand)
- Mix first three ingredients well.
- Place into zip lock bag or other freezer container.
- Freeze wine mixture until slushy and ready to drink.
- At time of serving, transfer into a pitcher and add soda.
- For individual servings, pour desired amount of wine into individual glass and add soda to your taste.
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 680g|
|Calories from Fat 6||0%|
|Total Fat 0.71g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.07g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 341.87g||91%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g||9%|