Frozen Peanut Butter Pie Recipe
So goood! Light and creamy, this is a vrowd pleaser. Add any toppings you like to make ityour own.
Cost per serving $1.29 view details
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup all natural creamy peanut butter
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chilled whipping (cool whip) cream
- 1 purchased 6-ounce chocolate cookie pie crust
- 1 cup peanut butter chips or chocolate sauce for topping
- Blend powdered sugar, peanut butter, cream cheese and vanilla in processor until smooth, occasionally scraping down sides of work bowl.
- Transfer mixture to large bowl. Beat cream in medium bowl to soft peaks. Fold cream into peanut butter mixture in 2 additions.
- Spoon peanut butter filling into crust and smooth top.
- Toppings: Add chocolate drizzle or peanut butter chips on top
- Freeze pie until filling is firm, at least 3 hours. (Can be prepared 1 week ahead).
- Cover and keep frozen. Let stand room temperature 20 minutes before serving.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 143g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 491||68%|
|Total Fat 56.77g||71%|
|Saturated Fat 25.02g||100%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 45.07g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g||9%|