Fried Corn with Peppers Recipe
Cost per serving $0.40 view details
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 2 cups of fresh corn, cut off 3-4 ears of corn.
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1-2 tablespoon jalapeno pepper, finely diced
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Using fresh-in-husk corn, remove the husks and use soon after.
- Wash to remove any silk strands.
- Cut uncooked corn off the ears, scrape to get the milky liquid.
- Dice the red pepper and jalapeno pepper.
- Heat the oil oil in a 10-inch skillet.
- Add corn, peppers and sugar.
- Season with sale and peppers.
- Cook slowly, occasionally stir.
- Cover and heat 15 minutes or until heated thoroughly.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 39g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 13||32%|
|Total Fat 1.49g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.21g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 6.9g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.0g||3%|