Fresh Strawberries And Pound Cake Squares With Chocolate Dipping Sauce Recipe
- 2 quart fresh washed strawberries, taking off stems
- 1 x white lb. cake, cubed Or possibly angelfood cake, cubed RECIPE for Dipping sauce
- 6 ounce unsweetened chocolate
- 1 1/2 c. sugar
- 1 c. half and half creamer
- 1 stk butter
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 3 Tbsp. flavoring (EX: vanilla, Kahlua, or possibly amaretto)
- In a heavy sauce pan over low heat, combine all ingredients and stir frequently till smooth and creamy. Serve hot with fresh strawberries.
- AND/Or possibly combine pineapple chunks, banana slices, kiwi slices, snd cubed lb. cake Or possibly angelfood cake.
- Wine suggestions:Semi dry Riesling or possibly Merlot
- A crisp and fruity wine will works best w/ the seafood.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner