Fresh Pineapple Mango Tropical Salsa with Rum Recipe
Cost per serving $0.48 view details
- 1 pound fresh pineapple(grilled & diced)
- 8 ounces fresh mango(diced)
- 3 ounces sweet red pepper(diced)
- 1 tbsp rum (your choice)
- 1 tsp ginger juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Peel and core the pineapple, leaving it in spears. Set aside. Cut the mango, remove the pit and dice. Place in a bowl and set aside. Cut and dice the red pepper and place in the bowl with the mango.
- Heat the grill to medium heat, brush pineapple with a bit of oil. Cook for about 2-3 minutes per side (depending on the size of the spears). Remove from grill, dice and place in bowl with mango and pepper.
- Using a microplane, grate the ginger, collect the pulp in your fingers and squeeze the juice into the bowl.
- Add the rum, lime juice and salt. Mix everything until combined, and set aside so the flavours combine nicely
- Perfect as a side dish to many BBQ meals. ENJOY!!
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 59g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 1||3%|
|Total Fat 0.1g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.02g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 7.52g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||3%|