French Chocolate Cheesecake With Baileys Irish Creme Sauce Recipe
- 2 c. Chocolate wafer crumbs
- 3/8 c. Butter -- melted CHEESECAKE
- 24 ounce Cream cheese
- 1 c. Granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 c. Lowfat sour cream
- 2 lrg Egg
- 2 Tbsp. Unsweetened cocoa pwdr
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 10 ounce Semisweet chocolate chips -- Melted Bailey's Irish Cream Sauce
- 1 c. Bailey's Irish Cream
- 3/4 c. Heavy cream
- 1/4 c. Sugar
- 3 Tbsp. Water and cornstarch
- Crust-Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a bowl, mix the chocolate wafer crumbs, butter and sugar. Mix well and press into a 9 inch springform pan.
- Cheesecake- In a food processor, blend cream cheese and sugar till smooth.
- Add in lowfat sour cream, Large eggs, cocoa pwdr and vanilla and process till mixed. Add in melted chocolate and blend. Pour mix into crust and smooth the top.
- Bake for 50 min at 325 degrees. Shut off oven and leave door open till cold. Refrigerateovernight. Sauce- Brown bailey's like a blonde roux is the secret to the sauce. Brown to the bottom of pan. Add in cream, and sugar to blend sugar. Thicken with cornstarch and water mix. Cook over medium heat for about 30 min.
- restaurant. Lafayette, La.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner