Freckled pie Recipe
Cost per serving $0.18 view details
- Pie crust pastry (homemade or bought)
- 500 g ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 2-3 tbs sugar
- 75 g of plain chocolate into small pieces natrgane
- 2 tbs Amaretto liqueur
- On a lightly floured work surface, thinly roll out the pie crust pastry ( find the recipe for the basic fruit or savory pie crust at http://lakakuharica.blogspot.com/2009/10/tijesto-za-pite.html).
- Whit a pie tin cut the pastry circle large enough to overlay the bottom and the sides of the tin.
- Grease or line with parchment paper the pie tin. Cover with pastry circle.
- Beat the cheese, egg and sugar with hand mixer for 3-4 minutes or until the cream becomes smooth and shiny.
- Stir in pieces of chocolate and Amaretto.
- Evenly cover the pastry pie shell with the ricotta and chocolate cream.
- Bake the pie in the oven for 30 minutes at 170Â°C or until the creamy top becomes bubbly and the pie crust becomes golden in colour.
- Serve cool or chilled, preferably the next day.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 68g|
|Recipe makes 10 servings|
|Calories from Fat 88||61%|
|Total Fat 10.07g||13%|
|Saturated Fat 6.17g||25%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 8.12g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||4%|