Four Ingredient Garlic Lemon Hummus Recipe
Cost per serving $0.31 view details
- 3 15.5 oz. Cans Chickpeas (or Garbanzo Beans) drained
- 3 Cloves Fresh Garlic, cleaned and crushed
- 1/4 Cup Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- Drain chickpeas and place in a food processor or blender.
- Clean garlic and crush with a garlic press or the side of a knife and add to chickpeas.
- Pour in lemon juice and olive oil.
- Blend on high for 30 to 40 seconds or until smooth and creamy.
- Serve with low fat tortilla chips or veggies.
- This recipe makes 2 cups
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 72g|
|Recipe makes 10 servings|
|Calories from Fat 101||62%|
|Total Fat 11.46g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 1.57g||6%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 13.17g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g||8%|