Four Cheese Italian Macaroni Recipe
Cost per serving $1.98 view details
- 8 oz. elbow macaroni, cooked per package instructions
- 2 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 oz. shredded provolone cheese
- 1 oz. Asiago cheese, grated
- 3 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1/2 sm. onion, minced
- 4 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 3 Tbsp. 2% milk
- 1 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 5 lg. cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 5 lg. Baby Portobello mushrooms, quartered
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Drain the macaroni using a colander and return macaroni to cooking pan and back on the stove burner to a medium heat.
- Add the butter, milk, garlic, onion and Italian seasoning and stir. Add the cheeses and stir until the cheese has melted. Gently fold in the tomatoes and mushrooms.
- Place the macaroni in a greased casserole dish and bake for about 15 minutes.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 417g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 102||25%|
|Total Fat 11.61g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 6.04g||24%|
|Trans Fat 0.01g|
|Total Carbs 58.02g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber 6.1g||20%|