Fold Over Tortilla Casserole Recipe
Cost per serving $1.47 view details
- ½ cup soft cream cheese
- 4, 6 inch tortillas
- ¾ pound ground beef or pork
- 8 oz can stewed tomatoes
- 4 oz diced green chili peppers
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- ½ cup shredded cheese
- Spread about 2 tablespoons cream cheese onto each tortilla; fold tortillas in half.
- Set aside.
- In a 1½ quart microwaveable casserole dish, crumble the ground beef or pork.
- Microwave, covered, on high for 3½ to 4½ minutes, until no pink remains, stirring once.
- Drain off fat.
- Stir in undrained tomatoes, undrained chilies, enchilada sauce, and cumin.
- Cook, covered, on high for 5 to 7 minutes or until heated through.
- Spoon about three-fourths of the meat mixture into a 12x7x2 microwave safe baking dish. Arrange folded tortillas over meat mixture in the dish.
- Pour remaining meat mixture over tortillas.
- Cover with waxed paper.
- Cook on high for 3 to 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 221g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 262||70%|
|Total Fat 29.45g||37%|
|Saturated Fat 14.4g||58%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 6.95g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||4%|