Farinata with prosciutto Recipe
Cost per serving $0.69 view details
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- ½ cup olive oil
- 50 g Swiss cheese, coarsely grated
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 100 g prosciutto (8 thin slices) for topping
- Beat the eggs with a hand mixer until fluffy.
- Add olive oil, then milk. Whisk after each addition to combine well.
- Add grated cheese and flour mixed with baking powder and pepper. Blend until smooth and homogenous. Set aside and allow to rest for about 10 minutes.
- Pour the batter into the baking pan (for pies) and top with pieces of prosciutto.
- Bake the farinata in an oven at 180°C for 35 - 40 minutes or until the batter becomes solid and the farinata is golden on top.
- Cool a little, cut into slices and serve.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 138g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 174||53%|
|Total Fat 19.61g||25%|
|Saturated Fat 4.83g||19%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 27.11g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||3%|