Famous Taco Dip Recipe
Cost per serving $1.18 view details
- 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 16 ounce container nonfat sour cream
- 1.25 ounce package taco seasoning mix
- ¼ head iceberg lettuce – rinsed, dried, and shredded
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3 chopped tomatoes
- You can also include olives, peppers or red onion
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream and taco seasoning. Spread this mixture in a 9-inch (or a little larger) round serving dish.
- Top the mixture with lettuce, Cheddar cheese, and tomatoes.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 125g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 225||82%|
|Total Fat 25.62g||32%|
|Saturated Fat 14.98g||60%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 6.3g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4%|