English Treason Recipe
Perfect as a brunch dish. For great flavour try and use the freshest best eggs you can find. Enjoy all the different flavours from the mushrooms with the sweetness of the brioche. The good thing about this is that you can add different sauces and spices to go with your taste and culture.
- 4 slices of Brioche
- 4 floz White wine Vinegar
- 5Â¼pints water
- 4 Duck Eggs
- chives, finely chopped
- Portabella mushrooms (or any you would like to use) trimmed, washed and sliced
- Truffle Salt and Creole seasoning (I use my own blend)
- Spicy Mustard ( I use my own recipe for this.)
- Melt the butter in a pan. Add sliced brioche and colour on each side for approximately 1 minute. Remove and keep warm.
- Add white wine vinegar to the water and boil stir water to create a whirlpool effect.
- HOW TO POACH A DUCK EGG
- Crack duck eggs into separate cups. Pour from the cups into the water and poach for 3 minutes. Remove using a slotted spoon.
- Add butter to a hot saucepan and saute the chives.
- Now add the cleaned mushrooms, Cajun seasoning, and truffle salt (to taste) and cook over a moderate heat, season and drain (mushrooms contain a lot of water).
- Serve the mushrooms on the sliced brioche, top with the poached duck eggs and sprinkle with the chopped chives.
- Drizzle small amount of spicy mustard over the whole creation.
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 2944g|
|Calories from Fat 1115||86%|
|Total Fat 125.96g||157%|
|Saturated Fat 67.16g||269%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 8.72g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||6%|