- All purpose flour/Maida-1 1/4cup
- Vanilla Essence-1tsp
- Baking Soda-1/2tsp
- Olive Oil/Refined Oil-1/4cup
- Salt-a pinch
Eggless Sponge Cake With Curd
- Preheat the oven 180 degree Fahrenheit for 10mins and grease a cake pan and keep aside.
- Add olive oil/refined oil and vanilla essence to the curd mixture and combine well.
- Now slowly add the flour little by little and stir gently.
- Pour the batter in a greased pan and bake for 20mins.
Eggless sponge cake to suitable for vegetarians.Cakes are always a problem for vegetarians.Most of them do contains eggs.This recipe will turn out.I added a curd to prepare the cake.Love to share this yummy soft textured Eggless Sponge Cake!Quick,easy,simple and super tasty!!! I am not using a lot of ingredients.These ingredients are commonly available in home.Hope and enjoy ur cake!!!