Eggless Milkpowder and Rose Cupcakes Recipe
I am amused how moist these cupcakes turned out with out eggs and the recipe is so easy.
And the Aroma of Rose in your kitchen,really fabulous.Puts you in a great mood all day !
Once you master this Super Easy Rose Cupcake Recipe,you can get creative and try different flavours and fillings.Baking Eggless is not something you need to be scared of any more.
And yes it is a No Fail Eggless Cupcake Recipe.
- For the Wet Batter
- Mix the below ingredients till Creamy and Fluffy
- 1/2 stick butter or oil (soft butter is best)
- 1/2 cup milk powder (i use full cream)
- 1 tsp vanilla custard powder
- 2 tsp rose essence or sweet rose flavouring
- 1 tsp rose food colour - i used light pink
- 1/2 cup sugar or more to your taste (fine sugar is best)
- pinch salt
- 1/2 cup milk (never ever use cold milk)
- For the Dry mix - Sieve it once
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking pwd
- 1/2 baking soda
- Cream the Wet batter till light and fluffy.
- Add milk little at a time till well combined.
- Now add the sieved flour mix folding gently in 2/3 batches (never mix everything at once)
- Bake for 15 min at 180c to make Cupcakes.
- And for a cake bake for 25 min at 180c.
- You will be pleased after you make these Spongy Rose Cupcakes,so try it ASAP
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 176g|
|Recipe makes 3 servings|
|Calories from Fat 161||35%|
|Total Fat 18.33g||23%|
|Saturated Fat 11.26g||45%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 68.81g||18%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4%|