EGGLESS CHEESE AND ONION FRITTERS Recipe
Today I am sharing one of my all time favourite simple suppers....eggless cheese and onion fritters with tomato ketchup and mayo dip.These fritters are light, fluffy, delicious and marry perfectly with just a simple tomato sauce. You can have them frying away in well under ten to fifteen minutes and the kids just adore them.
- 2 cups plain flour
- 1/2 cup boiled and mashed potato
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 4 tbsp grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 tbsp grated onion
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- salt to taste(taste test for salt before adding any as cheese is salty)
- 1 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1 tsp pepper powder.
- 2 tbsp finely chopped green coriander
- Oil for frying
- Put and mix all ingredients into a mixing bowl except oil and mix well.
- Heat oil and fry the fritters till golden brown.
- Serve with ketchup and Mayo mixed dip.
- FOR THE MAYO-KETCHUP DIP:
- Mix 1/4 cup mayo with 1/4 cup tomato ketchup and the dip is ready to go.
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 104g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 35||12%|
|Total Fat 4.06g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 1.92g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 55.58g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g||13%|