Easy to Make Banana Muffin Recipe
Banana is the second most popular ingredient in cakes and muffins, after chocolate. Here is a simple and delicious quick banana bread muffin recipe that is not only easy to prepare but also so tasty that you will see it vanishing from the plate very quickly.
- Banana Muffin Ingredients
- 3 or 4 ripe and mashed bananas
- 1/3 cup of melted butter
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 1 tablespoon of espresso
- 1 1/2 cups of flour
- 1 cup of chopped walnuts (raw or roasted)
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- Here are some delicious and quick icing recipes for the muffins.
- Honey icing (Ingredients)
- 1 cup of icing sugar
- 3 1/2 tablespoons of butter
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 tablespoon of milk
- Brown butter frosting (ingredients)
- 1/3 cup of butter
- 3 cups of powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons of milk
- Preparation for Banana Muffin
- - Preheat the oven to 350F.
- - Grease and flour 12 muffin molds.
- - Use a wooden spoon to mix the melted butter and mashed bananas in a mixing bowl.
- - Break the egg in a bowl and beat it till fluffy.
- - Add the egg to the butter and banana mix and stir the mix.
- - Add the sugar, vanilla essence and espresso to the mix and stir well to combine all the ingredients.
- - In a separate bowl, sift together the flour and baking powder and mix in the walnuts.
- - Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix well. - Do not over mix, just stir so that all the ingredients are well incorporated.
- - Pour the batter in the prepared muffin molds.
- - Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes.
- - Remove from the oven and let the muffins stand for 10-15 minutes.
- - Remove from the molds and let the muffins cool on a wire rack before storing.
- Preparation: (honey Icing)
- - Use an electric blender to beat the icing sugar, butter and milk together.
- - Add the honey and mix well to get a spreading consistency.
- - Spread on the cooled muffins and chill.
- - Crumble some honey cookies over it before serving.
- Preparation: (brown butter frosting)
- - In a saucepan, melt the butter over low heat and stir until light brown in color.
- - Remove from heat and cool completely.
- - Add the powdered sugar, vanilla extract and milk to the cooled butter and whisk well to get a smooth frosting.
- - Spread the frosting over the cooled muffins and decorate with sliced bananas on the top to serve.
- - You can also put the frosting in a piping bag and pipe it over the muffins in different styles.
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 344g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 470||33%|
|Total Fat 53.86g||67%|
|Saturated Fat 27.75g||111%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 224.35g||60%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g||11%|