Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
This is an easy pumpkin cheesecake. Try it, or my pumpkin cheesecake with gingersnaps and walnuts recipe, as a nice alternative to regular pumpkin pie. Neither will kill your craving for pumpkin pie this holiday season, but they might create a new craving for you! This is adapted from a Paula Deen recipe. Thanks Paula!
- 1 3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 stick melted salted butter
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 (15-ounce) can pureed pumpkin
- 3 eggs plus 1 egg yolk
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In medium bowl, combine crumbs, sugar and cinnamon. Add melted butter. Press down flat into a 10-inch springform pan. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add pumpkin puree, eggs, egg yolk, sour cream, sugar and the spices. Add flour and vanilla. Beat together until well combined.
- Pour into crust. Spread out evenly and place oven for 1 hour. Remove from the oven and let sit for 15 minutes. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 4 hours.
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 148g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 277||51%|
|Total Fat 31.49g||39%|
|Saturated Fat 16.88g||68%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 59.45g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||5%|