Easy No Bake Peanut Butter Bars Recipe
Cost per serving $0.55 view details
- 1 cup salted butter (melted)
- 2 cups keebler graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 (11 oz) bag milk chocolate chips
- Combine all ingredients, except chocolate chips in a medium sized bowl.
- Stir until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Pour peanut butter mixture into a 9x13 pan.
- Melt chocolate chips in the microwave (at 50% power) for 1-2 minutes.
- Stir chocolate and pour over the peanut butter mixture. Spread chocolate with a spatula.
- To even out chocolate, tap pan on the counter.
- Refrigerate bars for one hour.
- Cut while bars are still cool.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 85g|
|Recipe makes 18 servings|
|Calories from Fat 219||50%|
|Total Fat 25.11g||31%|
|Saturated Fat 11.46g||46%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 48.4g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g||8%|