Easy No Bake Chocolate Coconut Nests Recipe
Cost per serving $0.22 view details
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl in the microwave (or stovetop if you prefer).
- Add the coconut and mix well.
- Scoop mixture (I used an ice cream scoop) into piles on a silicone mat.
- Form each pile into a nest.
- Let harden until set. (I placed mine in the fridge).
- Once set, remove from mat. Place on serving tray.
- Fill with your choice of Easter treats. (Eggs, Smarties, Jelly Beans etc.)
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 26g|
|Recipe makes 14 servings|
|Calories from Fat 71||55%|
|Total Fat 8.0g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 5.51g||22%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 12.93g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||4%|