Easy Lemon Cheesecake Recipe
Cost per serving $0.66 view details
- 1 pkt Pillsbury Moist Supreme Lemon Cake Mix
- 1/2 c. butter or possibly margarine, softened
- 16 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 3 x Large eggs
- 8 ounce lemon yogurt
- 1 can Pillsbury Lemon Creme Creamy Supreme Frosting
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Lightly grease bottom of 10 or possibly 9-inch Spring-form pan. In large bowl, combine cake mix and butter at low speed till crumbly. Reserve 1 c. of crumb mix for topping. With floured fingers, press remaining mix in bottom and 1 1/2 inches up sides of greased pan.
- In same bowl, combine all filling ingredients; beat at medium speed till smooth. Pour into crust-lined pan. Sprinkle reserved crumb mix proportionately over filling.
- Bake at 325 degrees F. for 1 to 1 1/2 hrs or possibly till center is just set and edges are golden. Cold 30 min. Run knife around sides of pan to loosen. Remove sides of pan. Chill 2 hrs before serving. Store in refrigerator.
- HIGH ALTITUDE - Above 3500 Feet: No change.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 78g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 192||83%|
|Total Fat 21.87g||27%|
|Saturated Fat 12.55g||50%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 4.75g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|