Easy Leftover Chicken and Pasta Salad Recipe
Cost per serving $1.20 view details
- 8 oz. radiatore, small penne, or other medium pasta, cooked al dente
- 1 1/2 tsp. red wine vinegar
- Mayo mix:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 tsp. dry Italian seasoning, or just dry basil
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. Colman's dry mustard
- dash Worcestershire
- dash Tabasco
- 2 scallions, chopped, white and some green parts
- 1/2 stalk celery, chopped
- 4 oz. chunk cheese cut into small cubes
- 2 tbs. sliced Manzanilla olives
- 1 tbs. minced bell pepper
- 10 grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cup chopped chicken
- garnish: paprika and chopped parsley
- Cook pasta, drain, rinse under cold water, dry with paper towels.
- Toss with vinegar in a salad bowl.
- Mayo mix: Combine mayonnaise and sour cream with seasonings.
- Toss next 6 ingredients with pasta and chicken, combine with mayo mix.
- Top wirh paprika and parsley.
- Refrigerate overnight.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 163g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 582||89%|
|Total Fat 65.83g||82%|
|Saturated Fat 16.39g||66%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 2.17g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|