Easy Jalapeno Poppers Recipe
This is a small labor of love that requires a little patience. The results are request from most to bring to next event.
Servings: 16 3 each person
Cost per serving $0.85 view details
- 25-30 whole fresh jalapenos, large ones are less spicy
- 2 8oz. packages cream cheese, room temp
- 1 12oz bag shredded sharp cheese, or cheese of your choice for experimenting
- 1 tsp garlic powder, or to taste
- 1 lb sliced bacon, cooked until crisp, crumbled
- Cook bacon until crisp, alow to cool,meanwhile
- Slice jalapenos in half length wise, remove seeds and vein with plastic gloves or produce bags over hands, DO NOT TOUCH FACE AREA AT THIS TIME!!!
- Place on two cookie sheets
- Mix remaining ingredients in food processor or by hand untill blended add crumbled bacon last and fold in mixture.
- Fill jalapenos with mixture
- place in oven at 350F for 25-30 minutes until slightly brown on the top.
- Serve warm
- Refidgerate leftovers, taste great reheated, does not freeze well.
- Makes 50-60
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 100g|
|Recipe makes 16 servings|
|Calories from Fat 264||83%|
|Total Fat 29.66g||37%|
|Saturated Fat 14.22g||57%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 2.97g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2%|