Easy Cranberry-Apple Salad Recipe
Easy Cranberry-Apple Salad is a quick (15 minute) recipe for a delicious side salad. It is also a healthy, low calories, low sodium, low fat, low carbohydrates, no-cholesterol, WeightWatchers (4) PointsPlus and vegetarian recipe. Ingredients: apples, onions, walnuts, dried cranberries, mixed salad greens with a light raspberry vinaigrette dressing. A fabulous fruit salad to begin your dinner. Makes (8) servings with a generous (1-1/2 cup) serving size.
- 1 (10 oz bag) torn mixed salad greens
- 2 apples, sliced
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup walnut halves, toasted
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup light raspberry vinaigrette salad dressing
- In a large bowl; toss the salad greens with the apples, cranberries, walnuts and onions.
- Add the salad dressing just before serving; mix lightly.
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 60g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 29||32%|
|Total Fat 3.45g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 0.33g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 15.96g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g||7%|