Easy Candied Pecans Recipe
Cost per serving $0.46 view details
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup pecan halves or chopped (see note above in description)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking pan (cookie sheet) with parchment paper.
- Melt butter in a 1-quart microwave safe container. Toss pecans in butter.
- Stir brown sugar and cinnamon together in small bowl. Stir into pecans, coating well.
- Turn pecans out onto prepared baking sheet, spreading evenly. Place in oven for 3-4 minutes until sugar is carmelized. Watch carefully before the end to prevent burning.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool on parchment paper. When cooled completely to room temperature, store in an airtight container.
- Yield: 1 cup, or approximately 8 servings.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 14g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 65||76%|
|Total Fat 7.61g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 2.23g||9%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 4.81g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.0g||3%|