Easy Au Gratin Potatoes For The Crowd Recipe
Great for a large group! Use 2 pans if you need too.
Cost per serving $1.22 view details
- 3 cans cream of potato soup
- 3 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 2 tbsp. minced parsley
- 16 ounce. dairy lowfat sour cream
- 3 tbsp. instant chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 1 (32 ounce.) pkg. frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- Combine soup, lowfat sour cream, 2 c. of the cheese, onion, salt, pepper and parsley.
- Add in thawed potatoes and mix.
- Pour into a 9"x13" baking dish.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese (and additional minced parsley, if you like) over surface.
- Bake in a moderate oven (about 350) for about 45 min or until bubbly and warm.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 221g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 164||56%|
|Total Fat 18.73g||23%|
|Saturated Fat 11.17g||45%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 22.12g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||5%|