EASIEST "KIT KAT" BARS Recipe
Cost per serving $0.06 view details
- 10 whole reduced fat graham crackers
- 1/2 cup caramel sauce
- 1 cup milk or semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 tsp canola oil, or any mild oil
- 1.Line a 9X9 square pan with two layers of aluminum foil. Lightly mist with butter flavor or plain cooking spray.
- 2.Lay the graham crackers over the bottom of the pan, you may need to cut a few crackers to fill in the spaces.
- 3.Now, in a microwave safe glass measuring cup or safe bowl, place the caramel sauce in for about 15-20 seconds. Just to thin out and make for easier pouring.
- 4.Pour all the sauce over the crackers and gently spread with an off set spatula or a butter knife. Top with the remaining crackers. Try to fill in all the spaces. If you have to add a few pieces, go ahead. Set aside for a few minutes.
- 5.Melt the chocolate with the oil in either a double boiler or in the microwave for 30 second intervals. Take out and stir until nice and smooth. Spread over the top layer of crackers. Place in fridge for about 30 minutes to an hour to set up.
- 6.When set, lift the foil up and peel off the bottom. Cut into 16 squares and then into rectangles. You will end up with 32 Kit Kat Bars! YUM!
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 21g|
|Recipe makes 32 servings|
|Calories from Fat 13||22%|
|Total Fat 1.43g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.35g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 10.88g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|