Dutch Oven Peach Cobbler Recipe
Makes a perfect dessert for camping out.
Cost per serving $1.83 view details
- 2 (29 ounce.) cans sliced peaches
- 1 Duncan Hines yellow or possibly white cake mix
- Dutch oven
- First, start coals on a grill or pit.
- Next put the 2 cans of peaches in the Dutch oven.
- Dump the DRY cake mix over the peaches. Don't MIX.
- Place Dutch oven in the warm coals.
- Put a few warm coals on top of the oven.
- Cook, for 45 min to 1 hour.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 501g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 5||1%|
|Total Fat 0.55g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.09g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 96.44g||26%|
|Dietary Fiber 6.2g||21%|