Duck with Lots of Veggies Recipe
Servings: 4 serves
Cost per serving $1.89 view details
- 1 takeaway carton of Asian BBQ duck, with sauce
- 1-2 tbsp Hoisin sauce
- Â½ tbsp chilli-garlic paste
- juice of Â½ lime
- 2 packet Hokkien noodles
- vegetable oil
- bok choy, leaves cut in half
- 6 green beans, shredded
- 6 baby carrots, cut on the diagonal
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Chinese black vinegar
- 1 tspn sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tbsp shaved palm sugar (or soft brown sugar)
- 8 snowpeas, shredded
- 4 spring (green) onions, cut into pieces
- a good handful of baby spinach leaves
- Preheat oven to 180Â°C fan forced (200Â°C normal).
- Arrange the duck in one layer in a large oven tray and sprinkle the Hoisin, chilli-garlic paste, lime juice and duck sauce over the top. Cook in the oven for 10 mins.
- Put the noodles in a large bowl, cover with boiling water and soak until the noodles have separated. Drain well.
- Heat a little oil in a large wok (or heavy-bottomed pan) and briefly cook the bok choy, beans and carrots, continually stirring.
- Then add Â½ cup stock, the soy, black vinegar, sesame oil, garlic and sugar. Stir well and briefly cook.
- Add the noodles, snowpeas and spring onion to the wok. Toss well and add the duck with any cooking juices. Toss and then add the spinach, and mix to just wilt.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 357g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 7||7%|
|Total Fat 0.86g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.15g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 17.98g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.9g||16%|