Different Pancake Recipe
Cost per serving $1.25 view details
- 1 packet thin,glass noodles
- 6 eggs
- 4 spring onions,sliced diagonally
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 and a 1/2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 packet Mixed Vegetables Chinese Mix
- 1 can mushrooms whole in brine.Drain and chop them into halves
- 200 gm bottled Sweet and Sour sauce
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped coriander
- Soak the noodles in enough warm water to cover and stand for 20 minutes, until soft. Alternatively,you can cook according to the packet instructions.Drain them well and use scissors to cut into 3 inch pieces, then set aside.
- Beat eggs,then stir in the noodles,spring onions,salt and pepper.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan and swirl it around.Pour in a quarter of the egg mixture and tilt to cover the bottom of the pan.Lower the heat and cook for 1 minute or until it is set well.Flip it over,adding a little extra oil if necessary, and cook the other side until golden.Keep warm in low oven while you make 3 more pancakes.
- After you've made 4 pancakes,heat a wok over high heat.Add 1 1/2 tbsp oil and heat until it shimmers.Add the mixed vegetables and mushrooms.Stir in the sauce and stir-fry until the vegetables are tender and the sauce is hot.Spoon the vegetables and the sauce over the pancakes,sprinkle chopped coriander and serve.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 190g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 97||51%|
|Total Fat 10.9g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 2.41g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0.09g|
|Total Carbs 14.18g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.1g||17%|