Diabetic Cheese Ball Recipe
- ◦4 ounces cheddar cheese, low-fat
- ◦4 ounces cream cheese, fat-free
- ◦1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- ◦1 tablespoon green onion, chopped
- ◦1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ◦⅛ teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- ◦½ cup parsley, pure, chopped
- 1.Bring cheddar cheese, cream cheese and butter to room heat; place in a medium bowl.
- 2.Add milk, chopped onion, Worcestershire sauce and warm sauce to cheese; beat with an electrical mixing machine until combined.
- 3.Cover and chill for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- 4.To serve, shape mixture into one single ball or 8 small balls, as desired.
- 5.Snip parsley from stems; roll cheese ball(s) in snipped parsley.
- 6.Serve with whole wheat crackers or uncooked vegetables. Cool 4 hours
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner