Delicious Zippy Zucchini Casserole Recipe
Delicious Zippy Zucchini Casserole
Servings: 4 People
Cost per serving $0.49 view details
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 2 cup shredded zucchini
- 2 tbsp chopped seed jalapeno pepper
- 2 tbsp finely chopped onion
- ⅔ cup biscuit mix
- 4 tbsp shredded cheddar cheese
- In a small bowl, beat the eggs, oil, salt and pepper.
- Add the zucchini, jalapeno and onion; stir to coat.
- Stir in biscuit mix and cheese.
- Pour into a 24 oz baking dish coated with non-stick spray.
- Bake 375°F for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 103g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 107||77%|
|Total Fat 12.05g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 2.97g||12%|
|Trans Fat 0.03g|
|Total Carbs 2.91g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3%|