Delicious Crockpot Turkey Chili Recipe
This is an easy chili recipe that you can throw in the slow cooker and forget about till it's done. I made this for my family when they were out skiing, and they all raved about how good the warm chili tasted when they got back from the slopes. Easy and a real winner!
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans low sodium tomato soup
- 1 (15 ounce) cans kidney beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can white beans
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can of Rotel Orignal or 1 14.5oz can of diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- salt to taste
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Place turkey in the skillet, and cook until evenly brown. Add chopped onion and saute until translucent, about 5 minutes.
- 2. Add the turkey, tomato soup, diced tomatoes, kidney beans, black beans and onion to the slow cooker. Season with garlic powder, cumin, black pepper, and salt.
- 3. Cover, and cook 8 hours on Low or 4 hours on High.
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 239g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 72||12%|
|Total Fat 8.1g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 1.8g||7%|
|Trans Fat 0.2g|
|Total Carbs 89.01g||24%|
|Dietary Fiber 25.5g||85%|