Deep Dish Spaghetti Pizza Recipe
Cost per recipe $1.66 view details
- 8 oz spaghetti, cooked and drained (about 4 cups)
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (about 8 oz.)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 jar (1 lb 10 oz) pasta sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine spaghetti, eggs, 1/2 cup cheese, salt and pepper in large bowl. Evenly spread into greased 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Evenly top with Pasta Sauce, then remaining cheese.
- Bake 35 minutes or until bubbling. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 675g|
|Calories from Fat 546||31%|
|Total Fat 60.9g||76%|
|Saturated Fat 28.85g||115%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 196.64g||52%|
|Dietary Fiber 10.7g||36%|