“Damn, These Beans are Good!” Recipe
Cost per serving $0.66 view details
- 1-large can of pork and beans or vegetarian beans
- 1-can of kidney beans - drained
- 1 sweet onion â sliced
- 4 cloves of garlic â crushed & chopped
- 1 handful of fresh basil
- 1 hot pepper â chopped with seeds
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes â halved
- Olive oil
- Sauce for beans:
- Â¼ cup of ketchup
- 1 tablespoon of Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire Sauce
- Tsp of Tabasco Sauce
- 2 tablespoons of Molasses
- Heat a griddle and place the onions, garlic and hot pepper with a drizzle of olive oil. Let the onions become golden. Add the basil and let it crisp a little.
- In a large frying pan heat a drizzle of olive oil and place the beans. Add the onions, garlic, basil and hot pepper. Add the tomatoes and let simmer.
- Prepare the sauce and add to the beans and let simmer for a few minutes.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 178g|
|Recipe makes 5 servings|
|Calories from Fat 6||4%|
|Total Fat 0.71g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.15g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 27.78g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.7g||19%|