Crunchy Floret Salad Recipe
Cost per serving $1.01 view details
- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 1/2 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 1/2 pound bacon,cooked, and crumbled
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt,if desired
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, combine broccoli,cauliflower,and bacon.
- In another bowl,whisk together,mayonnaise,sugar.vinegar,and salt.
- pour over vegetables and mix well.Cover and refrigerate until serving. Can be made a day ahead.
- When ready to serve, add the cheese and mix well.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 158g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 511||80%|
|Total Fat 57.48g||72%|
|Saturated Fat 15.93g||64%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 19.31g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||2%|