Crunchy Chocolate Raisin Fudge Recipe
Cost per serving $0.32 view details
- ¼ cup diet margarine
- 1⅓ cup non-fat dry milk
- ⅔ cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup sugar(artificial equivalent)
- ⅓ cup evaporated non-fat milk
- 2 tea spoons vanilla
- 1 cup rice krispies
- ¼ cup raisins
- Mix margarine and milk powder until crumbly.
- Add cocoa and artificial sweetener, Mix until blended.
- Add evaporated milk and vanilla.
- Mix until almost smooth and sticky.
- Remove from bowl and mix in Rice Kris-pies with hands.
- Continue mixing with hands until fudge is smooth and shiny.
- Shape into 2 to 10 inches long rolls, Wrap in clear plastic wrap.
- Chill until firm, To serve, cut into ½ inch thick slices.
- Store in refrigerator.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 115g|
|Recipe makes 5 servings|
|Calories from Fat 82||27%|
|Total Fat 9.28g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 1.76g||7%|
|Trans Fat 1.69g|
|Total Carbs 53.63g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|