Cruciferous Cabbage Pressed Salad Recipe
Cost per recipe $0.99 view details
- 1/2 x Red Cabbage
- 1/2 x Green Cabbage Spring onions - optional
- 1 Tbsp. Umeboshi vinegar/lemon, (1 to 2)
- 1 tsp Seasalt, (1 to 2) Parsley, handful for garnish Roasted pepitas/sunflower seeds for the garnish
- Cut cabbage into 2-3cm slices. Mix the cabbage well with seasalt, lemon/umeboshi vinegar, and spring onions (optional).
- Press cabbage with a saucer with a weight. Let sit for a day.
- These pickles are more delicious if aged for 2-3 days.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 378g|
|Calories from Fat 3||3%|
|Total Fat 0.36g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.11g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 21.21g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 9.1g||30%|