Crock Pot Tijuana Pie Recipe
- 1 1/2 lb grnd beef
- 1 x onion minced
- 1 x garlic clove chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly-grnd black pepper
- 3 c. grated cheese - (to 4 c.)
- 1 can enchilada sauce - (10 ounce)
- 1 can tomato sauce - (8 ounce)
- 2 can chili beans - (16 ounce ea)
- 1 can corn - (16 ounce) liquid removed
- 1 can pitted olives - (6 ounce) liquid removed
- 6 x corn or possibly flour tortillas - (size depends on size of crock pot)
- Brown beef with onion, garlic, and seasonings.
- Wipe inside crock pot with oil. Place 1 tortilla in bottom. Spoon on meat mix a little sauce and cheese. Top with another tortilla and layer on a bean, cheese and corn section. Drop in a few olives.
- Continue layers, ending with cheese and olive top. Cover and cook LOW 5 to 7 hrs.
- Serve with additional warm tortillas.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner