Cristina's Macaroni And Cheese Casserole Recipe
- 3 Tbsp. Butter
- 3 Tbsp. Flour
- 2 c. Lowfat milk - warmed
- 1 1/2 lb Elbow macaroni - cooked
- 1 lb Sharp cheddar cheese - shredded
- 1 lb Monterey jack cheese - shredded
- Directions: In a small sauce pan, heat butter. Add in flour and whisk together to create a roux. Add in lowfat milk and whisk till smooth and slightly thickened. When thickened, add in 3/4's of each cheese and mix to combine. Pour cheese over macaroni. Mix well and place in a large casserole dish and top with remaining cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 min.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner