Crispy Fried Japanese Tofu With Soya Sesame Dip Recipe
Cost per serving $0.72 view details
- 1 packet (150g) Japanese egg tofu - remove from packet and slice into pieces
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 sprigs spring onions - shredded
- Salt (if needed) and pepper for taste
- For the dipping sauce
- 2-3 tbsp Japanese soya sauce
- 1/2 tbsp roasted sesame seeds
- A pinch of sugar
- Mix breadcrumbs with spring onion, salt and pepper.
- Roll tofu one by one and deep fry till golden brown in color.
- Combined the ingredients for the sauce and serve together.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 82g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 36||15%|
|Total Fat 4.11g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 0.83g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 41.57g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.0g||10%|