Crispy Baked Chicken Drumsticks Recipe
Baked Chicken Drumsticks coated with Mexican flavour. Cripsy and delicious.
Cost per serving $0.92 view details
- Preheat oven to 400º F
- Line baking sheet with foil, and spray with cooking spray.
- Wash chicken drumsticks and pat dry. Place on a plate.
- Crush tortilla chips using a food processor. You can also place them in a plastic bag and crush them with your hand. Place the crushed chips in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Put your oil and Mexican seasoning in bowls and set aside.
- Generously rub each drumstick with the Mexican seasoning, making sure to cover it all over. Place on a plate.
- Working with one piece of chicken at a time, lightly brush some oil on the drumstick. Place it in the tortilla chips and nicely coat. Place the coated chicken on the baking sheet.
- Continue this with each piece of chicken.
- Place the baking sheet into the pre heated oven, and bake until golden brown, and crispy (about 25 minutes), turning 1/2 way through.
- When cooked, remove from oven.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 83g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 163||56%|
|Total Fat 18.28g||23%|
|Saturated Fat 2.38g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0.06g|
|Total Carbs 21.25g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||6%|