Cost per serving $0.09 view details
- In a blender combine eggs, milk, flour, and oil.
- Process until smooth.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and brush with oil.
- Pour 1/4 cup of crepe batter into a small frying pan, tilting to completely coat the surface of the pan.
- Cook 2 to 5 minutes, turning once, until golden.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 51g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 20||28%|
|Total Fat 2.19g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0.93g||4%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 9.41g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|