Creme de Menthe Chunky Cookies Recipe
Cost per serving $0.13 view details
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (10 ounce) package Andes mint baking chips
- 2 -2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup roasted Pistachios, chopped
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 20 mins
- 1. Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
- 2. Blend butter, brown sugar, white granulated sugar, baking soda, baking powder, vanilla and eggs until ingredients are mixed.
- 3. Add Andes Baking Chips and nuts, mix.
- 4. Add Flour and continue to mix until all ingredients are well blended together.
- 5. Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 45-60 minutes.
- 6. Spoon out approximately 1 oz of dough per cookie.
- 7. Form a ball and then slightly flatten.
- 8. Place on non-stick baking pans and bake for approximately 8-10 minutes.
- 9. Cool on pans for 2 minutes, then remove.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 24g|
|Recipe makes 36 servings|
|Calories from Fat 32||32%|
|Total Fat 3.72g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 1.82g||7%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 14.9g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1%|