Creamy Tuna Dip With Dill Recipe
- 1 can (6 ounce.) Tuna, liquid removed and chunked
- 1 pkt (8 ounce.) light cream cheese
- 1/2 c. light mayonnaise
- 1/2 c. light lowfat sour cream
- 2 x green onions, including tops, cut into 1-inch pcs
- 1 Tbsp. dry dill weed
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp white pepper Fresh raw vegetables for dipping
- In food processor bowl with metal blade, place tuna, cream cheese, mayonnaise, lowfat sour cream, onions, dill, lemon juice, garlic salt and white pepper. Pulse on and off.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner