Creamy Summer Pasta Salad Recipe
Cost per serving $0.73 view details
- 200 gram farfalle pasta
- 1 small-size capsicum diced
- 1 medium-size cucumber diced
- 1/2 Cup cherry tomato cut into halves
- 1 medium-size onion thinly sliced
- 1/4 Cup green olives sliced
- 1/2 Cup pineapple cubes (canned or fresh)
- Ingredients for the dressing
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 Cup pineapple juice
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tsp dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp red chili flakes
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add the pasta and cook until al dente; drain, then rinse with cold water to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, capsicum, cucumber, tomatoes, onion, and olives.
- To prepare the dressing, combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Whisk using a fork until nicely emulsified or combined.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning accordingly.
- Pour the dressing over the salad. Add the pineapple cubes.
- Gently mix to coat the salad with the dressing.
- Let the salad sit in the fridge for atleast 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve Creamy Summer Pasta Salad chilled for lunch or evening snacks.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 117g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 340||90%|
|Total Fat 38.47g||48%|
|Saturated Fat 5.39g||22%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 9.58g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3%|